JCS Survey and Analytical Research Services:
JCS is available to
assist organizations with their research needs.
Our consultants and research assistants will help
with the design, data collection and statistical
analysis of your performance, outcome, cost, utilization,
satisfaction and quality improvement studies.
Our consultants can assist with all aspects of
your research project including survey design,
mailings, focus groups, interviews, data collection
and compilation, analysis, reporting and automation.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Consumer and referral source satisfaction
- Management and staff evaluations
- Analysis of productivity, quality and cost
- Analysis of service utilization
- Interviews and focus groups
- Survey design and construction
- Data collection and data entry
- Mailings, data collection and data entry
- Automated data collection via fax, Website,
PDA, phone, and scanning
- Data extraction, translation and conversion
- OLAP (online analytical processing) systems
- Statistical analysis and design of experiments
- Data mining, decision support systems
- On-going maintenance and support of research
JCS can assist your
staff in the preparation and administration of
grants. We have a database of various government
agencies and foundations that award grants for
information systems, research and operations.
Our consultants will help you identify grant funding
opportunities and prepare the application. When
your grant application is approved, we will work
with your team to conduct the project and/or provide
project management services. Additionally, we
can serve as grant administrators to track the
cash flows and maintain the required documentation
for the project.